Some mornings you wake up and everything is clicking, you feel great and are ready to roll with a little extra time to spare. These days are often few and far between, but why not enjoy them when they happen and treat yourself. This soufflé is simple enough to take minimum prep time and only require 30 minutes to bake. Another great thing is this protein punch can be customized with any protein, cheese, or vegetable you’ve got hanging around. I prefer simple flavors, a little cracked pepper and quality eggs. Next time your waiting on your morning coffee whip one up and treat yourself!
- 6 Eggs (Hollister Farms)
- 1/3 heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 table spoons bacon pieces
- Goat cheese sliced (ShadowBrook Farms & Dutchgirl Creamery)
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Whisk together eggs and whipping cream until smooth
- Fold in bacon pieces and black pepper
- Pour mixture into oiled oven safe dishes
- Baked for 25 minutes then top with cheese slices and back for another 5 minutes or until fluffy and golden.