Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
It’s easy to give in to dessert with a sweet tooth like mine, especially after a long ride or hard day of training. This decadent looking bread pudding is actually quite healthy though and can double the next morning as a post training breakfast boost.
Instead of butter I’ve substituted avocados that when baked with the flax seed give this bread pudding the perfect moist and gooey texture. I also usually opt to pair it with some greek yogurt or local goat cheese ice cream sprinkled with chocolate shavings or espresso. So dig in and enjoy this delicious treat guilt-free.
Also feel free to add some nuts to give it a crunch or add more protein if you’d like!
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 Cup chocolate Jump Protein
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 Avocados
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Flax seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix and mash eggs bananas in a large mixing bowl
- Mix in sugar and avocados
- Fold in flax seed
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients
- Fold dry ingredients into wet mixture
- Oil/spray a loaf pan
- Bake in a bread pan for 35-40 Minutes
Serve hot with greek yogurt or ice cream and coffee.